XFE Academy will be awarding 10 bursaries to deserving applicants.
Applications open 5 January 2022.
Application Deadline is 30 January 2022.
Before you can apply for a XFE Academy bursary, make sure that you meet its eligibility criteria. If you do not fulfil all the criteria, then consider yourself ineligible.
The eligibility requirements for an XFE Academy bursary are:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must successfully have passed Matric
- Must be literate
- Must have access to their own computer and be basic computer literate (Do assessments on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must have internet access and access to a printer
Please note that fulfilling the criteria does not guarantee selection. It’s at the sole discretion of XFE Academy to select the candidates for the bursary
To apply please email the following to email@example.com – please note that no incomplete application will be accepted:
- Completed Application Form
- A 1 page cover letter explaining why you should be chosen for the bursary
- Please put the words “Bursary Application” in the email subject line.
Should you be selected receive a bursary, it will include:
- Full Time Studies for the ONE course you selected
- Course Manuals
- Course Kit
All bursaries exclude the following:
- Transportation to and from the Academy Venue
- Accommodation Costs