Fully Accredited Nutrition, Substance Testing, and Supplementation Short Course
This is an in-depth course about Supplementation, Nutrition and the Substance Testing process. Make sure you do not miss this opportunity to get a level above all other fitness professionals in South Africa. Extensive course package included.
Course Duration: 1 weekend (Saturday and Sunday) plus a writen exam 3 weeks after completion of the course. Please see the dates of the courses at the bottom of this page.
This course is currently only available in Gauteng (other provinces will be added soon)
Maximum number of students per course: 20
This course includes:
- Lectures by professional, passionate, qualified Cathsseta lecturers
- REPSSA registration
- Course Manuals and written exam
- XFE Academy Cap, Tshirt and Note Book
- Supplement Package
- 1 year subscription to the IFBB Muscle and Health Magazine
Upon completion, you will receive:
- Accredited NQF Level 5 Nutrition Certification (6 CPD Credits)
- Accredited NQF Level 6 Nutrition Certification (10 CPD Credits)
- XFE Academy Supplementation and Anabolics Certification
- All students who successfully complete the course will be listed on our website
Nutrition NQF Level 5:
- Appropriate proportions of the food groups
Use of different food pyramids
Energy needs and expenditure
- Identify and correct common myths, fallacies associated with nutrition
Use of “slimming aids”
- Weight gain and weight loss and supplementation
- Performance aids
- Read and interpret food labels
- Order of ingredients and their values
- Design an action plan to optimise nutritional requirements for healthy eating
- Advise on the use of health enhancing supplements
Nutrition NQF Level 6:
- Sport nutrition.
- Economics of nutrition.
- Physiology of energy systems.
- Physiological demands of specific sports.
- Physiological demands of different phases of training.
- Physiological basis of ergogenic aids.
- Drug testing procedures.
- Drug Free Sports
Supplementation and other Substances
In-depth Lecture on:
Nervous system regulation
Considerations in re-establishing physiological norm
Please contact us for fees and to see if you qualify for discount
Course Date and Venue
- 27 and 28 July 2019
- Nicol Hotel Bedfordview
Please Note: The Nutrition part of this course can be done online (price will differ, so please contact us for more information)